Institutional Improvement Day is Friday, Oct. 4. All offices will be closed and no classes will be held. Below is the schedule and additional information regarding the breakout sessions.
Coffee & Conversation (Cass Gym)
Welcome from President Warren
Comments on Open Pathways, Tricia Kujawa
Evidence gathering efforts for this year
Reminder of the need to demonstrate using assessment to drive improvements by 2022
Quality Council leadership share their FY2019 summary
Transition to breakout area
Symposia, presentations, discussions from various areas of the college*, round one
Symposia, presentations, discussions from various areas of the college round two
Noon to 1 p.m.
Lunch (Student Union)
Focused department work (organized by each cabinet member)
*Following is information about breakout sessions:
- The Academic Assessment Team will present an overview of the data from our last round of assessment.
- The Professional Development work group of the Campus Climate Team would like to gather feedback from classified and professional staff regarding access and awareness of professional development opportunities.
- The Employee Satisfaction work group of the Campus Climate Team would like to get more information on communication issues to help guide their project charter work.
- The Enrollment Services team will lead an overview session on Logger Central.
- The Enrollment Services & Student Success teams will lead an overview on Student Planning.
- The Student Success team will lead an overview of the Student Success Coaching Model.
- The Persistence & Completion Taskforce is seeking feedback on their current project.
- The External Stakeholders Team will present information on their AAS/CTE Program Advisory Committee Meetings project.