As a reminder, the annual open enrollment process for all benefit options is being conducted entirely online. On Monday, May 6, you received an email prompting you to complete tasks related to open enrollment. The email contained a link to access your open enrollment tasks. You will use your LLCC login credentials to access the system. You will be immediately taken to the My Tasks page, which will list all of the items you must complete. Please view each item and complete according to the instructions by no later than Thursday, June 6, 2019. To aid you in completing this process, a benefit statement was mailed to your home and listed what your current coverage is for all options.
Effective immediately, employees have access to a health care advocacy and consumerism tool, DirectPath. You have access to advocates who can assist you with resolving claims and billing issues, finding a doctor or hospital, assisting with prior authorizations and providing cost and quality comparisons for certain procedures and tests.
View more detailed information regarding benefit options. You will find information including:
- Schedule of benefits for Open Access and High Deductible Plans
- Schedule of benefits for vision
- Schedule of benefits for dental
- FAQs for the High Deductible Plan and Health Savings Accounts
- Information about Allied Benefit Systems and our network, HealthLink
- Important notices about insurance
- IRS documents on health savings accounts
- Affordable Care Act summaries of benefits and coverage
- Benefit overviews for Life/AD&D, Long-Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness and Cancer
As always, HR staff are available to answer any questions.