It is that time of the semester to think about who would be a great peer tutor for the spring semester! The LLCC Center for Academic Success is holding open interviews for peer tutors on Nov. 14, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Nov. 15, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students who are chosen to be a peer tutor will begin employment in January 2019.
Peer tutor requirements:
- Have completed 12+ college credit hours
- Received As in courses they wish to tutor
- Enrolled in six or more credit hours for spring 2019
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong academic commitment
- Are responsible enough to work independently
Please send any and all qualified students to the Center for Academic Success on Nov. 14 and 15. Thank you for your help!
For questions or further information, please contact Jamie McCoy at 786-2845.