Five faculty members have been named finalists for the 2015 Drs. Raymond and Ann Pearson Master Teacher Award. They are:
• Anthony DiMaggio, Associate Professor, Political Science
• Jason Dockter, Professor, English
• Eve Fischberg, Professor, Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
• Rebecca Klatt, Associate Professor, English
• Michael Ramm, Professor, Chemistry
One of these individuals will be named the award recipient at the annual faculty and staff recognition ceremony on Thursday, May 7 in the Student Union. The Pearson award annually recognizes a full-time faculty member for his or her exceptional contributions to student learning. The recipient receives a $5,000 award to be used to enhance teaching and learning.
Drs. Raymond and Ann Pearson, longtime Springfield physicians, made this award possible through a generous contribution to the LLCC Foundation. The LLCC Foundation would like to thank all of this year’s nominees for their energy and efforts every day on behalf of LLCC students.