Please check your date stamps to ensure that 2018 is not the last year on your stamp. If you need a date band replacement, please contact Holly Walton in LLCC Purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 786-2260.
All LLCC fleet vehicles are now equipped with I-PASS transponders – a prepaid electronic toll collection system that allows you to automatically pay tolls as you drive. These transponders will allow you to use the I-PASS lanes on every toll lane on the Illinois Tollway. It can also be used on the Chicago Skyway, the Indiana Toll Road and any roadways that use the E-ZPass system (northeastern US only http://www.e-zpassiag.com/about-e-zpass/where-can-i-use-it ). For all other tollways, please be prepared to pay the toll onsite before passage. Please contact the Finance Department if you have any questions.
The deadline for major purchases is Friday, April 21. Budget managers can find important dates regarding end-of-year spending below and in this memo: Memo-2017-year-end-1
As we are rapidly approaching the end of another fiscal year, please note the following dates:
Last date for all significant purchases ——————————————————-April 21, 2017
- All significant purchases for office furniture, equipment, material or supplies should be placed in order to ensure timely delivery of order.
- An online requisition must be done, approved by corresponding Budget Manager(s) and Cabinet Member, with correct account number(s), and forwarded to the Purchasing Department.
Last date Purchase Orders will be issued—————————————————-May 25, 2017
- This will be the last day a purchase order will be used to order anything.
- An on-line requisition must be completed prior to this date which includes approval by corresponding Budget Manager(s) and Cabinet Member, with correct account number(s) and forwarded to the Purchasing Department, by the above date.
- That also means your budget transfer(s) should have already been submitted to the Budgeting Department, should there be a need to do that.
Last date to order items on a Blanket Purchase Order—————–May 25, 2017
- This includes Office Max blankets
Last date to process payments on a Blanket Purchase Order———————–June 14, 2017
- All supporting documentation, invoices and Blanket Purchase order payment requests must be approved by corresponding Budget Manager(s) and Cabinet Member and submitted to Accounts Payable by 5:00 p.m. on the 14th.
Only emergency purchases will be allowed after the above dates, and as such must have the approval of the appropriate Cabinet Member.
- Purchases will require written approval from your appropriate cabinet member prior to the purchase.
- Due to audit cut off dates, unless such purchases are received on campus by June 30th the purchase will be charged to your FY 18 budget.
Grant purchases———————————- above dates apply to grants ending June 30, 2017
- For those grants that do not end on June 30, 2017, please work closely with Sarah Goodman, Rachel Patarozzi and the Purchasing Office to facilitate your purchases.
Please check your date stamps to ensure that 2015 is not the last year on your stamp. If you need a date band replacement, contact Holly Walton at email@example.com or ext. 62260.