LLCC’s Financial Aid Self-Service is going LIVE today, May 1! Financial Aid Self Service is a tool in Colleague that allows for students and staff to have user-friendly access to the student’s financial aid information.
Some of the features include:
- Checklist of steps in the financial aid process that shows what the student has completed and the steps that still need to be taken
- List of outstanding documents needed with hyperlinks to those documents
- Award notification and printable award letter
- Award letter history
- Notification and full explanation of a student’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status
- Federal Shopping Sheet
- Loan history at LLCC and other institutions
- Ability to accept loans online and to adjust the requested loan amount
For more information or to see a demonstration, please contact Shanda Byer, financial aid director at firstname.lastname@example.org.