As LLCC officially launches Canvas this semester, the Academic Innovation and eLearning team has developed the “Did You Know?” video series to provide quick instructions to common Canvas questions and functions. The first set of Did You Know videos (embedded below) are focused on semester Canvas getting started tips for faculty developing Canvas course shells.
Did You Know videos
Importing Blackboard Content into Canvas
Setting Up Your Home Page
Publishing Your Course
Additional Canvas Support:
- AIeL Open Labs and Workshops: AIeL will be scheduling open labs, as well as Canvas hands-on workshops throughout the semester. These will be included in the AIeL workshop schedule released in September.
- Canvas support 24/7 support: You may access Canvas support 24/7 through the Help link in your global navigation menu. From the Help menu you can access Canvas technicians directly through live chat support, phone, and the “report a problem” webform.
- Canvas Training Services Portal: On-demand Canvas training is available to LLCC faculty through the Canvas Training Services Portal. In the training portal you will find a large number of self-paced online workshops and on-demand videos covering a wide variety of Canvas topics and tools. You may access the Canvas Training Services Portal through the Help link in the global navigation menu.
- Panda Pros: A new support option provided by Canvas is Panda Pros. Panda Pros allows you schedule an appointment with a Canvas learning specialist for a live online meeting to answer your questions and help you setup your Canvas course shell. Appointments can be booked online through the link above.
- AIeL Team: In addition to the above listed support options the AIeL team is here for you. You may visit us in person (walk-in or by appointment), call our office phones, contact us via Teams chat or video call, or ask for a Zoom meeting. You may also visit the AIeL Canvas training page for additional support.