Explore your department group site in SharePoint. Select the SharePoint app from the Office 365 gateway or waffle icon within Outlook 365. If you have followed your group site, this will appear in the upper left under the Following section. If you have not followed the group site, you can search or select it from the Frequent Site section.
Once you have accessed your group site, you will be on the homepage.
- Search this site for any news posts, information or documents.
- See News for the latest happenings with your team, such as news posts, information and updates.
- Select Add to create a news post or a news link.
- When someone adds or edits a file, page, or list, Activity lets you see this at a glance.
- Documents shows items from the default document library. You can add documents by dragging and dropping them here.
Left navigation pane
- Store and share files in Documents — a default document library
- for your team.
- Manage your site with Site contents.
- Move different navigation sites up and down with Edit.
- Recycle bin