As a reminder, the annual open enrollment process for all benefit options is open through Thursday, June 4. Please thoroughly review the benefit guide HR emailed on April 28. It provides an overview of provided benefits, including information about the health and dental insurance premiums and coverage for the plan year beginning July 1, 2020. You may also view this short benefit summary video. Open enrollment offers the opportunity to make changes to all benefit options, including, Voluntary Life and AD& D Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Cancer and Critical Illness Benefit and Accident Benefit.
Open Enrollment Process
The open enrollment process will be conducted entirely online. on May 4, you should have received an email with the subject line: “You need to complete your FY21 open enrollment checklist.” The email contained a link to access your open enrollment tasks. You will use your LLCC login credentials to access the system. You will be immediately taken to the My Tasks page, which will list all of the items you must complete. If you are not immediately taken to the My Tasks page, click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner of the page and select Employee Records. Please view each item and complete according to the instructions by no later than Thursday, June 4, 2020. To aid you in completing this process, HR mailed a benefit statement to your home, which listed what your current coverage is for all options. If you have trouble with the online process, we are happy to assist you via a Microsoft Teams meeting.
For plan year 2021, there are no changes to any plans with a minor exception for the High Deductible Plan. The individual deductible for the High Deductible Plan was increased from $2,750 to $2,800 in order to meet IRS guidelines for qualified high deductible plans.
View more detailed information regarding benefit options. You will find detailed information including:
- Schedule of benefits for Open Access and High Deductible Plans
- Schedule of benefits for vision
- Schedule of benefits for dental
- Non-discrimination notice for your dental benefit
- FAQs for the High Deductible Plan and Health Savings Accounts
- Information about Allied Benefit Systems and our network, HealthLink
- Information about DirectPath, a health plan advocacy and healthcare cost transparency tool
- Important notices about insurance
- IRS documents on health savings accounts
- Affordable Care Act Summaries of Benefits and Coverage
- Benefit overviews for Life/AD&D, Long-Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness and Cancer
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to Nicole Ralph, Kim Elder or Kirsten Taylor.