Budget managers — As we are rapidly approaching the end of another fiscal year, please note the following dates to help facilitate your end of year spending:
Last date for all major purchases – April 10, 2020
- Purchases for office furniture, equipment, materials or supplies that have longer lead times should be placed in order to ensure timely delivery of order. Please be aware in case of longer lead times or back orders, you may not receive your order by the June 30 deadline. In this case, you may have to pay out of FY21 funds.
- An online requisition must be done and approved by corresponding budget manager(s), with correct account number(s), and forwarded to LLCC Purchasing.
Last date purchase orders will be issued – May 21, 2020
- This will be the last day a purchase order will be used to order anything.
- An online requisition must be completed prior to this date which includes approval by corresponding budget manager(s), with correct account number(s) and forwarded to LLCC Purchasing by the above date
- That also means your budget transfer(s) should have already been submitted to LLCC Budgeting, should there be a need to do that.
Last date to order items on a Blanket Purchase Order – May 21, 2020
- This includes Office Depot/Staples blankets.
Last date to process payments on a Blanket Purchase Order – June 11, 2020
- All supporting documentation, invoices and Blanket Purchase Order payment requests must be approved by corresponding budget manager(s) and submitted to LLCC Accounts Payable by 5 p.m. on June 11.
Only emergency purchases will be allowed after the above dates, and as such must have the appropriate approvals.
- Purchases will require written approval from your appropriate cabinet member prior to the purchase.
- Due to audit cut off dates, unless such purchases are received on campus by June 30 the purchase will be charged to your FY21 budget.
Grant purchases – above dates apply to grants ending June 30, 2020
- For those grants that do not end on June 30, 2020, please work closely with Sarah Goodman, Jeremy Bliss and LLCC Purchasing to facilitate your purchases.