Prospective graduates must submit a graduation application to LLCC Student Records by the deadline for the term in which all graduation requirements will be completed.
NOTE: Applying for graduation is separate from signing up to participate in the annual commencement ceremony. There is a separate sign up in March for the commencement ceremony held each May.
Prior to submitting the graduation application, students should meet with a student success coach for a degree audit to ensure all requirements have been met for their degree or certificate program.
If you have any question, please contact LLCC Student Records at 786-4956.
Important deadlines to remember:
- March 1: Deadline for graduation application for prospective spring and summer graduates to be considered for awards. ex: departmental honors, Outstanding Graduate etc.
- March 18 and 19: GradFest will kick off cap and gown sales 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at all LLCC locations.
- April 15: Deadline for graduation application for inclusion in commencement news release for prospective spring and summer graduates. Special ordered gowns cannot be accepted after this date; however, students are welcome to purchase gowns in stock.
- May 1: Deadline for graduation application to be considered a spring graduate
- July 15: Deadline for graduation application to be considered a summer graduate
- Please note: The deadline for fall 2019 graduation applications was Dec. 1, 2019.