Open interviews for peer tutors will be held Monday, Nov. 25 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday Nov. 26 from 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. in the LLCC Center for Academic Success. Please inform your talented and qualified students of this great on-campus job opportunity for the upcoming spring semester. No appointment needed!
Peer tutor requirements:
- Have 3.0 or higher GPA
- Received As in courses they wish to tutor
- Enrolled in six or more credit hours for spring 2020
- Completed 12+ college credit hours
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong academic commitment
- Are responsible enough to work independently
For questions or further information, please contact Jamie McCoy at 786-2845.