For advisors of student clubs and organizations, faculty and staff:
LLCC Career Services is hosting a Suit-Up Information Session, Tuesday, Oct. 1 from 3:30-4 p.m. in the Robert H. Stephens Room to:
- Provide details for the Suit-Up Event
- Present turn-key options to help you reach out and engage your students
- Provide access to electronic and printed materials
- Answer questions
- Designate the Suit-Up Event as a leadership activity for your club or organization
- Organize groups of students to attend the event together
- Invite a Career Services representative to your classroom or club meeting for a five-minute pop-in to share Suit-Up Event information (as schedules allow)
- Tie this event into other career readiness curriculum you teach, such as interviewing skills
If you cannot attend the information session and would like to request information to be sent directly to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faculty advisors who cannot attend the information session, please share these details with your officers and encourage their attendance on Oct. 1.