Open interviews for peer tutors will be held Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the LLCC Center for Academic Success. Please recommend students and inform them of this great on-campus job opportunity for the upcoming fall semester. No appointment needed!
Peer tutor requirements:
- Completed 12+ college credit hours
- Have 3.0 or higher GPA
- Received As in courses they wish to tutor
- Enrolled in six or more credit hours for spring 2019
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong academic commitment
- Are responsible enough to work independently
For questions or further information, please contact Jamie McCoy at 786-2845.