LLCC Academic Innovation & eLearning has extended its workshop offerings into the month of April. Below are the sessions that have been added:
- ISO the Academic Integrity of Instructional Materials: Seeking Permission and Source References — Wednesday, April 10, 2-3 p.m. in S0119
- Send Your Students on a Goosechase, then Learn Padlet! — Monday, April 15, 2-3 p.m. in S0119
- Well Isn’t That Just a Kahoot?! — Wednesday, April 17, 2-3 p.m. in S0119
- AEFIS Open Lab — Monday, April 22, 3-4 p.m. in S0119
- Quality Matters Open Labs — Wednesday, April 24 and Monday, April 29, 2-3 p.m. in S0119
For full descriptions and registration information, visit https://www.llcc.edu/aiel/workshops-training.