The External Stakeholders Team is reopening their survey to get greater participation from faculty and staff. The team needs your help in identifying various external stakeholders with whom the college interacts and serves. You might have some questions:
- What is an external stakeholder?
Groups or entities outside of LLCC that you interact with on behalf of LLCC.
- What if I don’t have much or any interaction with external stakeholders?
For many of us, our job duties revolve around current students. However, we still ask that you complete the survey even if you rate your interaction with external stakeholders as “none.”
- Why does the survey ask us to identify ourselves and our department?
The team will be using the survey results to group faculty and staff with similar external stakeholders. The team will then organize focus groups to learn how we as a college collect, analyze and document stakeholder needs, perception and satisfaction. There are no right or wrong answers. The end goal is to develop systematic processes, and everyone’s help is needed to achieve it.
- If I already completed the survey, do I need to do it again?
No, and thank you for completing the survey earlier! Your responses have already proven very helpful.
- Who should I contact if I have questions or trouble accessing the survey?
Laurel Bretz (firstname.lastname@example.org or 786-2430) or Nancy Sweet (email@example.com or 786-4613)
Please complete the survey by Wednesday, Dec. 5.