Oct. 1, 2018 was the first day to file the 2019-2020 FAFSA. Please remind students it is important to apply early. Some grants are distributed to early filers only.
The 2019-2020 FAFSA is used for summer 2019, fall 2019 and spring 2020 semesters at LLCC. Students will use tax information from 2017 (filed in 2018) to complete the FAFSA.
The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available at FAFSA Application. New this year: The website is now mobile friendly, and there is a FAFSA app available called “myStudentAid” for easy filing on a handheld device.
LLCC Financial Aid is hosting FAFSA completion events:
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 9 a.m., LLCC-Beardstown
- Thursday, Oct. 4, noon, LLCC-Jacksonville
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2 p.m., Main Campus, S1101
- Monday, Oct. 15, noon, LLCC-Litchfield
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 3 p.m., Main Campus, M1173
- Friday, Oct. 19, 2 p.m., Main Campus, M1173
- Monday, Oct. 22, 2 p.m., Main Campus, M1173
- Friday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m., Main Campus, M2260
- Wednesday, Nov. 7, 12 p.m., LLCC- Jacksonville