Current and returning students can register for summer and fall classes quickly and easily at an upcoming RAPID REGISTRATION event! Upcoming events will be held:
• Thursday, May 28, noon-2 p.m., Student Services Atrium, Menard Hall
• Tuesday, June 2, noon-2 p.m., Student Services Atrium, Menard Hall
• Wednesday, June 3, 5-7 p.m., Student Services Atrium, Menard Hall
• Thursday, June 4, 3-5 p.m., Student Services Atrium, Menard Hall
*We are constantly adding more RAPID REGISTRATION events, so keep checking the link below.
In less than two hours, a student can:
• Find out what classes they need to obtain their certificate and/or degree
• Discuss course options with an academic advisor
• Schedule summer and/or fall 2015 classes
• Finalize payment options: financial aid, payment plans, etc.
• Estimate textbook costs
• Refresh LLCC technology skills: WebAdvisor, Blackboard, email and LLCC Connect
We know students have many demands on their time, so please encourage them to sign up for a RAPID REGISTRATION event today!
Visit ww3.llcc.edu/rapidregistration or call 786.2213 to sign up.
*Current and returning students can also schedule a one-on-one appointment with an academic advisor by calling 786.2224.