The 2014 edition of the LLCC Faculty and Staff Giving Campaign will soon be coming to a close and we invite you to join the team in support of our students!
Thanks to all our generous faculty and staff for their donations of more than $51,000 to the 2014 LEAGUE campaign…and for all you do every day on behalf of our students. There’s still time to join the LEAGUE and help us reach our goal of $52,000!
If you still wish to give, stop by the Foundation, level one Menard Hall, or give us a call at 6-2785. As an incentive, you may be eligible for $150 cash gift, donated by the President and Cabinet, by selecting payroll deduction. How easy is that?
Funds from this campaign go directly to support LLCC students through scholarships, grants and more. As a donor, you choose where the money goes. The LLCC Foundation realizes you have choices in what charities you choose to support and given the ever increasing demands on individual and family budgets, please know how grateful we are that you’ve chosen the students of LLCC.
As a small token of thanks, the L.E.A.G.U.E campaign offers some gifts at various giving levels. (based on 24 pay periods per year)
- $20 per pay – All incentives (or annual gift of $480)
- $10 per pay – Coleman cooler (or annual gift of $240)
- $7 per pay – L.E.A.G.U.E. short-sleeved T-shirt (or annual gift of $240)
- $5 per pay – Barrel coffee mug (or annual gift of $120)
- $3 per pay – USB car charger (or annual gift of $72)
- $1 per pay – Power clip (or annual gift of $24)
Thanks to everyone who has joined in the fun of the 2014 L.E.A.G.U.E. Campaign. Giving truly begins here, with our own. Thank you for your outstanding support!