Grade changes due TODAY for Spring and Summer 2013 “Incomplete” grades

Grade changes for an “Incomplete” assigned during the Spring and Summer 2013 semesters are due in the Student Records office TODAY.  If no grade change is submitted today, the student’s grade will roll to the grade specified on the original “Incomplete” form or an “F” (if grade area was left blank).   Please contact Student Records if you have questions.