Effective immediately, LLCC will no longer process official transcripts. To better serve our students, LLCC has partnered with Parchment for the production of our official transcripts. Using Parchment enables our students to order their LLCC transcript from anywhere at any time. Students can order transcripts from Parchment three ways:
- LLCC website: Direct students to go to our webpage and type “transcript” in the search box. They will be redirected to a page explaining the process and providing a link to Parchment.
- WebAdvisor: WebAdvisor provides a quick link to our Parchment site in the “Students” section under Academic Profile.
- Parchment website: Students and former students can visit Parchment.com. In the box that asks “What school did you attend?” they should type “Lincoln Land Community College”. This will direct them to our site within Parchment.
LLCC staff can still provide students with unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are processed for students in person at any LLCC location or through WebAdvisor. Students requesting in person must have a photo ID. Transcripts requests (whether official or unofficial) will no longer be accepted by email, fax, or phone.
Spring semester, Mod IV and short-semester grades are due Monday, May 15 at noon. Dual credit grades are due June 9.
Incomplete grades from the fall semester are also due this week.
Please contact Shanda Byer (6-2290) or Susan Mendenhall (6-2424) with any questions or grade changes.
Mod III grades are due Monday, March 13 at noon. Please contact Shanda Byer (6-2290) or Susan Mendenhall (6-2424) with any questions or grade changes.
Faculty – A reminder and a holiday wish from Admission, Records & Registration.
The LLCC main campus will be offering extended hours for registration leading up to the start spring classes, beginning this Saturday.
Admission/Registration/Records, Advising/Counseling/Career Services, Financial Aid and Placement & Testing will be available in addition to regular hours on the following:
- Sat, Dec 10, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Mon-Thu, Jan 2-5, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sat, Jan. 7, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Mon-Thu, Jan. 9-12, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
The Bookstore will be open during regular hours of Mon-Thu, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., with the addition of Sat, Jan. 7, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Fall semester, Mod II and Short semester grades due: Monday, Dec. 19 at noon. Please contact Shanda Byer (6-2290) or Susan Mendenhall (6-2424) with any questions or grade changes.