Please remind students that if they have not already done so, now is the time to turn in their graduation application for summer 2020. The deadline to apply for summer 2020 is July 15. Graduation is not automatic.
LLCC Admission and Registration staff share the many ways they are here to help current and future students with all their admission and registration needs!
2020 Mod 3 grades are due today, March 16, by noon. Please issue an Incomplete grade by noon today if your student is going to submit late work.
2020 Mod 3 grades are due Monday, March 16 by noon. Please issue an Incomplete grade by noon on March 16 if your student is going to submit late work.
Prospective graduates must submit a graduation application to LLCC Student Records by the deadline for the term in which all graduation requirements will be completed.
NOTE: Applying for graduation is separate from signing up to participate in the annual commencement ceremony. There is a separate sign up in March for the commencement ceremony held each May.
Prior to submitting the graduation application, students should meet with a student success coach for a degree audit to ensure all requirements have been met for their degree or certificate program.
If you have any question, please contact LLCC Student Records at 786-4956.
Important deadlines to remember:
- March 1: Deadline for graduation application for prospective spring and summer graduates to be considered for awards. ex: departmental honors, Outstanding Graduate etc.
- March 18 and 19: GradFest will kick off cap and gown sales 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at all LLCC locations.
- April 15: Deadline for graduation application for inclusion in commencement news release for prospective spring and summer graduates. Special ordered gowns cannot be accepted after this date; however, students are welcome to purchase gowns in stock.
- May 1: Deadline for graduation application to be considered a spring graduate
- July 15: Deadline for graduation application to be considered a summer graduate
- Please note: The deadline for fall 2019 graduation applications was Dec. 1, 2019.
The spring 2020 semester begins Saturday, Jan. 11, and weekday classes begin Monday, Jan. 13. LLCC Admission and Registration, Student Success (formerly Advising) and Financial Aid offices on the Springfield campus are offering extended hours for spring enrollment:
Monday-Thursday, Jan. 6-9, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 10, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 11, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, Jan. 13-16, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 17, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Additionally, the LLCC Bookstore will be open Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with the addition of Saturday, Jan. 11, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Final grades for the fall semester are due no later than today, Dec. 16, 2019 at noon. If you have any questions, contact Robin Ackman at firstname.lastname@example.org.