Registration closes at noon TODAY for the wellness screening and flu shot clinic being held Thursday! For details and registration information, review the 2014 LLCC Wellness Screening Guide. Please take note of the following:
• Registration closes at noon today.
• This is a fasting test. Participants must fast 10-12 hours prior to their appointment.
• Bring your insurance card with you to the screening for verification purposes.
• If you have opted for additional testing, please bring a form of payment with you. You may use your flex debit card for these screenings.
• Each employee who participates in the screening will receive a $50 Visa gift card! Also—each wellness screening participant will be included in a drawing for an iPad mini!
Not available Thursday? Due to the issues with the remote screening process, we will be offering an alternate date later this month for those individuals who are unavailable for the screening on Thursday. More details will be available later this week. Appointments will be limited for the second screening, so Thursday’s screening should be your first choice if you are available.
LLCC is offering wellness screenings and a flu shot clinic for all benefit-eligible employees on Thursday, Oct. 16 from 6:30 to 11 a.m. in the Trutter Center. See the guide for details and instructions on how to register 2014 LLCC Wellness Screening Guide. NOTE ABOUT REMOTE SCREENINGS: Our wellness screening provider partners with Labcorp to offer a remote screening option. It has come to our attention that Labcorp no longer has a facility in Springfield or the surrounding area. The closest Labcorp facility is in Decatur. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will address this issue for future wellness screenings.
During the wellness screenings, we have also scheduled a benefits fair. The benefits fair is an opportunity to talk one-on-one with various benefit providers and learn more about the benefits offered at LLCC. The attached benefits fair flyer-poster14 provides details of the various companies/organizations that will be represented at the fair. Attendees of the benefits fair will be entered into a prize drawing! More details to come.
If you have questions, contact Nicole Ralph at email@example.com.
Updated details regarding Professional Development Day on Friday, Oct. 10 are available on the Human Resources web page. You can access that page by clicking HERE. For specific information on the schedule of sessions, lunch menu, keynote presentation, etc., click on the appropriate link within the left-hand menu options.
The first page of the schedule provides a printable grid of the day’s activities. Continue to scroll down for session descriptions.Please note that some morning sessions require prior registration. The link to register can be found with the session description. Some sessions are still under construction, and the schedule will be updated as soon as they are finalized. We will provide notices in the LincIN whenever updates occur. For those who print the schedule of the day’s events, it is recommended you print the document the week of the event, as locations or other information are subject to change.
The Human Resources office is currently advertising for a Records Coordinator. Complete information on this position can be found on the HR Portal.
The Human Resources office is currently advertising for an Associate Dean, Nursing position. Complete information can be found on the HR Portal.
SURS is offering fall Retirement Education Seminars for members enrolled in the Traditional and Portable plans. These one-day sessions will be held from approximately 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Registration is required. The enrollment fee is $20 per member and $10 for a non-member guest. Lunch will be provided. Two sessions are available for community college employees:
Tuesday, November 4 – Champaign, IL
Thursday, November 6– Naperville, IL
Topics will include:
- Eligibility for retirement
- Purchasing additional service credit – cost, availability, ways to purchase, how the purchase may benefit you
- How benefits are calculated under both Money Purchase (if applicable) and General Formula
- What happens when you pass away
- Death benefits – who qualifies, amount payable
- Survivor benefits – who qualifies, amount payable
- Applying for your retirement benefit
- What happens after you retire – preliminary estimated payment stage (PEP), taxes, automatic annual increase (AAI), returning to work after retirement
- Benefits to having a counseling appointment within four years of retirement
Please contact a SURS representative at 800-275-7877 to register.
The Human Resources office is currently advertising for a Network Administrator position. Complete information can be found on the HR Portal.
The Human Resources office is currently advertising for a Building Custodian. Complete information on this position can be found on the HR Portal.
The Human Resources office is currently advertising for a Program Assistant in Retention & Student Success. Complete information on this position can be found on the HR Portal.
FY15 leave time balances for benefit-eligible employees have been updated in Colleague and are available for viewing. You can check your available leave time (or time that is available for employees you supervise) by accessing a report on the HR Portal in the “HR Links” section. You can access that page by clicking here.